Botswana Building Society (“BBS”), led by its Managing Director Mr. Pius Komane Molefe, has been consulting Members across the country on the plan to commercialise BBS.
- Letter of introduction from employer ID/Passports for non citizens.
- Utility bill that bears the customer’s residential address or a copy of the lease agreement or a sketch map.
- Latest payslip (where there is no payslip, the letter of introduction should state the gross, net and annual amount earned or to be earned by the customer).
- minimum opening deposit.
Additional requirements when opening for minors
- Birth certificates
Additional documents for non-citizens
- Valid residential permit
- Work permit or exemption certificate
- Full copy of memorandum
- Certificate of incorporation
- Form 2, 4, 5
- Minutes or resolution authorizing sign to the account ID/Passports of all directors
- Work and resident permits for all foreign directors
- Statements of the last six months, if it is a new company, one of the directors should submit his own personal statement
- Utility Bill Minimum deposit of the preferred account
- Share certificate